Heathrow Airport, London is one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. Every day over a million passengers either visit London via Heathrow or just pass through the airport via connecting flights. Now many a times it so happens that the wait period between the two flights is long and one had to check into a hotel. People also travel on short business trips to London and prefer to stay near the airport, instead of the city’s heartland, for easy accessibility. Among the many Hotels near Heathrow Airport, Park Grand London Heathrow is the most luxurious and one of the hotels there is.
About the Hotel
The hotel has a very convenient location if you are looking to relax immediately after a long flight or waiting for a night in order to catch an early morning flight. The hotel is connected to Central London by railway links via Paddington and is situated in close proximity to the airport. The hotel is chic and sophisticated and should easily please the luxury seekers. Whether you are alone on a business venture or with your entire family en route your annual holiday or a couple on a romantic getaway, Park Grand London Heathrow offers something special for everyone. The hotel is a perfect blend of contemporary, grand and classy.
- The hotel has an amazing array of modern and world-class facilities. The lavish and comfortable bedrooms are complimented by chic ensuite bathrooms with rain showers. The bedrooms are equipped with Wi-Fi; satellite channels enabled televisions, in-room safe, tea/coffee machines, iPod docking system and telephone with voicemail.
- There is a Club Lounge which can be accessed by guests staying at the contemporary Club Rooms, which also boasts of complimentary fruits and mineral water, bathroom slippers and bathrobes on arrival.
- The restaurant serves a delicious buffet breakfast and also a lunch and dinner menu. The bar is well-stocked with a variety of drinks and light snacks. The guests can unwind here after a long flight or a long day in general.
- There is also meetings and events venue in the hotel which is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. This venue is modern and is perfect for any social gathering or business meeting.
- The hotel also boasts of an indoor gym and is also well-equipped for long term stays.
- There is luggage storage and a 24-hour concierge service present in the hotel.
- The front desk is open 24 hours for the convenience of the guests.
- The entire hotel is equipped with air-conditioning and a heating system.
For people who have to stay for a longer period that they were supposed to, needn’t worry. There are plenty of Cinemas near Heathrow Airport to keep you busy and entertained. The Cineworld in Feltham is located close to airport and is only a short taxi ride ahead. A 14-screen Multiplex, Cineworld shows all the latest blockbusters, 3D movies, has live concert screenings and also shows Bollywood movies. Another popular destination is the 10-screen Vue Cinema in Staines-upon-Thames, a short taxi ride away.
Image by Sheraton Hotels and Resorts under cc license